Monday, July 23, 2012

GO away Sinus Infections

I had to go to my GP today, because I have had a nasty sinus infection for almost a month now.  It is my 7th, since being pregnant.  I mean, really, 7 sinus infections?  Isn't that a bit overkill?  Normally, I could put up with a sinus infection, but this one has caused my ear canal to swell, therefore blocking it. Which means I can't really hear out of my left ear.  It feels almost like there is something just hanging out in there and I could just reach in and pull it out.  Going to the doctor today, Carter told everyone that I was on bed rest & he wouldn't let me out of his sight, he had to make sure I wasn't being a "naughty mommy".  So not only do I have my mom and my hubby on my case, I now have a 3-year old!

Can't I catch a break? :)

No comments: