Friday, September 26, 2008

It's never too early to baby proof

Last week I started "baby proofing" the house.  I rearranged our hallway closet, so that all the medicines, shampoos, and razors are on the top 3 shelves & it's actually a lot easier to find things now!  It's so organized, it's almost scary!


Then I also bought a pack of outlet covers, which has been pretty funny because Mike has no finger nails and can't get them off when he needs to plug something in.  Sure, they are a PITA when you need a plug, but I'd rather have it done now than scramble & try to get it done when the little man decides to start crawling.  I do need to go buy some velcro dots and stick them to the outlets & covers (I learned that trick on a photoshoot @ a school), so you don't lose the covers.  We still have to baby proof the doors and cabinets, but I'm sure we'll get to that soon.  I think we should do the cabinets soon, so I can learn to get them open!  We'll see!

No comments: