Monday, July 21, 2008

So we've been out of town

15-weeks

We were out of town for the weekend & I know, I've been slacking on the blog.  But that's what happens!  We are at about 17 weeks now, and let me tell you, we've got one active little baby!  Loves to jab & kick!  I'm starting to think s/he is doing aerobics in there!  

So, where did we go over the weekend, well it was my 10-year High school class reunion.  Yippee for the class of 1998!  We had lots of fun & of course, it's always fun showing off the mini-belly.  Plus we went to the horse track and saw some races and some friends.  I got to see my other pregnant friend (she's due on Jan 12)  I just wish she was closer!  Of course, being what a horrible person I am.  I really didn't take any photographs all weekend!  How sad!  So I'll have to sweet-talk Mike into taking some of the bump to post tomorrow.  

Well, that's about it, I've been feeling much better these days, I'm only feeling sick when I'm hungry and don't get to eat right away.  We have our Anatomy appt on July 31st!  So then I can stop switching up the he/she every time I talk about the baby!  

No comments: