Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's a well known fact...

That Mike and I are pregnant, well, I should say *I* am pregnant, not him.  How could this have happened you might ask?  Well, that is a question for you're parent's if you don't know the answer.  I can't help you on it!  But I can tell you that we are super excited, scared to death, & overwhelmed all at the same time.  So the question on everyone's mind is WHEN ARE YOU DUE!?  For all those wondering minds... it is December 31st, 2008.

Stay tuned for lots more info to come!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats to the two of you! I am quite certain you'll be fantastic parents as you Holly are a big kid (remember.. I know you), and I am sure Mike must be to or you'd have not given him the lifelong and everlasting honor of being your hubby. And geez... watch how you say things.. when you said that you were both pregnant.. whew, that was just horrifying, I was thinking geez, poor Mike! And was about to ask the Question.."are you sure you didn't marry a SeaHorse?" I love you & miss you too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so freakin' excited for you!

Unknown said...

Yea!! For you both! How exciting! I know you guys will make Great parents and immensely fun and cool ones :) It has all kinds of chance at having an eventful birthday , being that it can be born near Christmas like me (12-21) or it can be born ON its due date and be born RIGHT at midnight, which would be one HELL of a New Year. Hehe...Either way, Congrats!!!!!--Kera and Jon

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Holly & Mike!!! :)

xo

Anna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both!