Saturday, December 12, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party!!

We had my Birthday over at Grandma & Grandpa's house!  Gamma, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Allison, & uncle Jeff all came!  I was a bit cranky that day, but still had fun!

My Moo Cake Grandma baked for me!

Happy Birthday to Moo

Grandma & I opening gifts

This one's from Gamma!

Too many Photographers!

a TRUCK!

Wow, Cool!



That's right, everyone read it!

Ocotune from Aunt Allison!

A Trike from Grandma & Grandpa

Vroom Vroom

This is the chair Gamma got on her 1st birthday, then gave it to Mommy on her 1st birthday, and now I got it on my 1st birthday!

Cute hat, I'll never let mommy put on again!

Cake Time!!

I'm not so sure about this...

Eewww, get it off me!

I might not have liked the messy frosting, but the cake is yummy!




Thanks for all my Birthday wishes and presents!!  I had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Jessica Mitchell said...

So cute Holls!!!! I love that he got sad when the cake made him dirty!! I would have done the same! xo