Friday, December 12, 2008

Introducing to the great world...

Carter Kansas Gross!!  Weighing in at 6 pounds, 11.9 ounces, & 20.5 inches, he was born at 3:08pm on 12/11/08.    


I went into the doctors, & they direct admitted me to the hospital, I was 5cm @ noon.  They put me on Patocin, by 2 pn they came in to check on me and I was 8 cm, so they broke my water.  I had my 1st labor pain and my doctor ran back.  @ 3:08 pm we were blessed with an adorable little boy!!  I didn't have time to get an epidural, and he came out face up so he got a bit of a bruise on his head.  But it's starting to go away now.  He is absolutely precious & we are so thrilled he is finally here!  Now, if only we could switch up his days and nights!

Just after he was born!
So sweet
Dr Hunt & Carter
Gamma & Carter


No comments: